Awakening Minds Art is a local non-profit art studio for all ages and abilities.
AMA launched their first-ever capital campaign in April. Helping over 1000 people every month, their current space on Main Street is no longer conducive to their daily needs. A larger building is in mind for a 2018 relocation, which would include parking. Parking will make drop-offs safer for younger and special needs participants. In order to make this move possible, AMA is looking to raise $500,000 this year.
Below is a list of local vendors who are donating a proceed of their sales back to AMA, which makes this an AMAzing Calendar of Events! Please help support AMA’s Capital Campaign by visiting these establishments on the specific dates and time.
Events List Navigation
There are other easy ways you can help, and not all are monetary contributions. Some are simply made when you buy your groceries!
- A local business, email us to become part of this calendar.
- Donations can be made online.
- Register to volunteer through this form.
- Register your Kroger card for their Community Rewards program using Non-Profit ID 92139
- Amazon Smile: Simply type in smile.amazon.com when you go to shop, assign AMA as your favorite charity, and you’re done!