Planning for a new college of business at the University of Findlay began in 2015 (links to Courier article). It had outgrown its Old Main home. The $23-million 73,000-square-foot facility was recently opened as The Center for Student Life and College of Business Building. It is located at 301 N. Davis Street.
Along with its academic facilities, the space also includes ‘The Refinery’ food court. The restaurants are open to the public, and accept both cash and credit cards. Parking is available on both sides of the building.
- Subconnection prepares made-to-order wraps and subs. Different bread options are available, along with fresh veggies, cheeses, meats, and sauces.
- Monday-Friday 10:30am-10pm; Saturday 11am-2pm; Sunday 5-8pm
- Jazzmans Brew & Bakery offers coffee and baked goods
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-11pm; Saturday 11am-2pm; Sunday 5-8pm
- Mein Bowl has sushi options, and a create-your-own rice bowl option for a variety of Asian cuisine
- Monday-Friday 11am-7pm; Closed Sat/Sun
- Tres Habeneros is a 1-stop shop for 100% customized burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and rice/salad bowls
- Monday-Friday 10:30am-9pm; Closed Sat/Sun
- The Grill @ Findlay serves grill favorites: burgers, chicken, fries, and more
- Monday-Friday Breakfast 7:30-10:30am then lunch/dinner until 8pm; Closed Sat/Sun
- The Rig is open in the evenings to provide wings and other fried foods
- Monday-Thursday 7-11pm; Friday 7-10pm; Closed Sat/Sun
- Oilers on the Go provides grab-and-go salads, sandwiches, and desserts
- 7:30am-11pm; Saturday 11am-2pm; Sunday 5-8pm