CONTEST NOW OVER. Thank you to everyone who submitted their message of thankfulness! You can read the submissions below:
- I went through a very stressful time, and while I am not greatful for the stress, I am beyond grateful for the random people who stepped up to make life easier. I am also thankful to be healthy enough to lift weights, which has not always been the case.
- I am thankful for life, my husband, family & friends, but most of all the Lord and for giving all of us this wonderful world to live in.
- I am grateful to God for giving me a life filled with loving friends and family and good health to enjoy them.
- My family, friends and life
- Faith, Family, and Friends – we are truly blessed!
- My family
- I am thankful that for the first time in my adult life, my child and I are able to experience stability. For the last 14+ years, we have moved from place to place almost every year. Being physically disabled is extremely difficult, because I am not able to work to provide for her. I am extremely thankful for the assistance that is available to me. I know that not everyone has the ability to utilize such programs, so I definitely feel very fortunate. Having a place to call home is something that I have not had in the past. I have had to stay in the local women’s shelter before, and also the Open Arms shelter due to a really awful relationship. I am forever grateful for the man that we now have in our lives. He would never hit, or in any way hurt, us. He is caring, compassionate, and makes sure we are safe and taken care of. Life has done a complete 360, and I thank the Good Lord every single day.
- I am sure everyone has many many things to be thankful for by what I am truly thankful for is the city I live in. Findlay,ohio. You see I raised my twins as a sine mom years ago. I was able to afford housing and have a career for 18 years. I was able to start my own business even though I was taken out by the 2007 floods. I have always had a roof over my head and always felt safe. Years have passed and I am still here in Findlay and I am able to have a job and a nice place to live and having anxiety and nervousness issues I feel safe. I think people need to realize How much this world is changing and How unsafe places have become. I LOVE my city!
- I am very thankful for my improving health after a serious illness. I am thankful to being in remission from ovarian cancer for 24 years. I was 18 years old when I was diagnosed. Being an advocate leader with Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance, I visit Washington D.C. every year, to get funding, and research dollars for ovarian cancer. I share my survivor story with Senator Sherrod Brown, Senator Rob Portmant and Representive Bob Latta, who hopefully vote for the funding we need.
- I am thankful for being able to work from home and be with my three young children instead of them having to be with a sitter full time.
- My family, friends, good health and business!
- I am thankful for my family. I have a loving husband and a great five year old son who just started kindergarten this year. I am also thankful for having a full time job that I like. I am very thankful for what this year has done to me.
- I am thankful for my husband!
- I am thankful to have the best parents in the world. They support me in everything I do and always encourage me. I am thankful for a supportive group of friends and professors that help me achieve my goals. (:
- Thankful for these gains I am about to make from this membership
- I am thankful for a wonderful husband, my 3 talented sons, my 3 beautiful daughter in-laws, and my 3 amazing grandchildren!
- I am thankful for my husband, my family, my jobs, and this country. I am also very thankful for peppermint mocha lattes! 😉
- I am thankful for my husband who works hard and is an amazing father to our two girls. I am thankful for two healthy girls (2 & 5) and their fun personalities. And I am thankful for my place of employment, Blanchard Valley Center, which allows me to learn and grow, each and very day.
- Family and friends
- Family and friends that love me and are caring for me during my knee replacement rehabilitation at home. Seeing so many help me when I need it most is heartwarming.
- I am thankful for my kids. They keep me going each day, literally.
- I am alive and god bless america
- I am thankful for my husband
- My family and my salvation.
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, we would like to know what you are thankful for! Be as creative, original, and detailed as you would like. A winner will be selected at random on November 27th.
Thank you to Anytime Fitness for providing the prize of a 6-month membership, and for sponsoring this giveaway! Follow them on Facebook for updates. They celebrate the grand opening of their new location at 1987 Tiffin Ave. on Saturday, November 16th, 2019 from 10am – 2pm! The first 50 attendees will get a gift bag. Everyone who stops by will receive a free 7-day pass. K9 Sonny will visit. Compete against friends and family members in a Fire suit sprint, and other fun stations. $1 signup will be available to new members all day Saturday.
6-month membership to Anytime Fitness – Findlay